mardi 30 novembre 2004

G'day mates !

Hi guys!
I apologyze for this long absence but the last 3 weeks, I was very busy. In fact, I worked 70 hours per week. Thus, I could not see the rugby game, but I think it is better. When I came back to the backpacker, Dave, the manager, laughed about the result. Bloody Kiwis!
Otherwise, I still enjoy to be in Tauranga, I have very good friends here. The only problem is that we have rain every 2 or 3 days. But the next weeks would be fine because it is now the beginning of the summer.

I think to stay 3 more weeks in Tauranga. Then, I will go to Napier - one of the most beautiful Art Deco city in the world - for Christmas, and in Wellington, the capital, for New Year's Day.  I also think to go to Taumatawhakatangihangakkoauauotamateaturipukapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu !!! (nice name for a small town, isn't it?)
Thank you again for all your messages!